CustodianApply Job ID 39584 Date posted 08/21/2021
Performs a variety of custodial duties to ensure interior and/or exterior of facility is maintained as per Company standards.
- Cleaning and maintaining facility, grounds, and building areas as per Company standards.
- Safe and efficient operation of vacuum, buffer, and other cleaning equipment.
- Keep common areas (restrooms, break areas, lounge areas, kitchen) stocked with supplies.
- Maintain garbage and other refuse receptacles in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform minor repairs as necessary; notify Facility Maintenance department of major repairs needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit; talk and hear.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally above the head.
- Read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Deal with standardized situations with occasional or no variables.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one (1) year experience or; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior custodial experience preferred.
- Must have a valid state Driver's License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet